Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A for Awkward Family Photos


I've been thinking for ages how to write this intro. I can hardly understand myself, so writing is a really hard thing for me to do the past few days. I have enough things to say to make your ears explode. But the words just don't come out of my mouth, or hands. They just wander in my brain and if they ever come out of it, a question mark places itself behind the thought. Anyway. If I don't stop writing that confusing pile of shit, my neurosystem will crash.

Well that part wasn't very educative.

Sometimes I just ask myself... No, you see?! Another question. And another, and another. Ok. Uh. ha. Uh. Hu. Imma loser. Uh arh. Ah. 

That is so how I'm feeling the past few days.

You will forget eeeeverything you just read.
Uh I just came back from a website that learns you how to hypnotize. You really have to try that with your friends. And with your little bratty sister. 

SO,
While making my history exam, I had this idea to do an ABC game. Every week I have to find an artist/ musician/ book/ obsession (uh no, I don't like that word. It's like UH I'M SO OBSESSED WITH UNICORNS. Nah, I actually love that word. And the unicorn, too)/ food/ APP /whatever that begins with A and then B, C, D and so on. Got it? 
So this week's letter is... A! (wow, you couldn't have guessed that, right?!)

I saw this book on my desk (aka World War II, cuz' you know, during the exams your room kinda looks like an explosion) called Awkward Family Photos. It was given by my sister. I hadn't seen it for ages, so I read it and I laughed so, so, so much. 
I had to put this on my blog. AND taddaaaaa! The title of the book started with an A. I present you 

Awkward Family Photos

There are some scanned pictures from the book, but the book is copyrighted and I'm scared that the FBI is going to come into my house and kidnap me and torture me until I tell that I'm terribly sorry that I did such a thing, that I regret it and that I'll never, ever, ever do something like that again. So I'm also going to put some from their official website.
Welcome to the kingdom of Kitsch














Au revoir,
Jeanne



2 comments:

  1. Some of these are so creppy yet funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love awkward family photos. Those bacon suits...hahaha omg.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete